ON GUARD is a continuous level monitoring and leak detection system in a single control unit. It is compatible with a number of different level and leak detection sensors, and provides power for the sensors.
CONTINUOUS LEVEL MONITORING for two or three wire 4-20 ma. Sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors for up to 40 feet
- Alphasonic sensors for up to 12 feet
- RF Capacitance sensors for up to 10 feet
LEAK DETECTION SENSORS for single point leak detection are available in Polypropylene, PVDF, or PFA Teflon
- Ultrasonic Gap
- Rf Capacitance
ON GUARD is available with multiple options.
- Local audible and visual indicators and acknowledge buttons
- Dry output contacts for alarm functions
- RS 422/485 output to computer systems
Software available for calibration, communication, and logging is available with sensors for a complete system, or separately for use with customer supplied sensors. Units are pre-calibrated, programmed, and full function tested.
- Enclosure: Fiberglass; rated NEMA 1, 3, 4X, 6P, 12; UL/cUL approved, CSA approved
- Pilot Devices: 22mm; rated NEMA 1, 2, 3, 3R,4, 4X, 5, 12, 13; CE mark, UL approval, CSA approval, CCC approval (Chinese), TUV approval
- Buzzer: 22mm; Min 80 dB (A)/10 cm; rated NEMA 4X, IP65; 12; UL/cUL approved
- Digital Panel Meter: rated NEMA 4X, IP65 Front; CE mark, UL/cUL appoval
- PLC: CE mark, UL/cUL approved
- Relays: SPDT, 120VAC coil, contacts rated 10A, 30VDC/240VAC; UL/cUL recognized, CSA approved
- Terminal Blocks: 600V, UL/cUL recognized, CSA approved
PANEL EXTERIOR & INTERIOR